We are currently seeking a software tester to join the development team working on the full testing lifecycle based in our Lilliesleaf office. Our ideal candidate will have experience with both front and back end testing with previous testing experience. Communication skills in English, both written and verbal must be very strong.
- organise and co-ordinate the testing of web / mobile applications;
- interpret feature information for use in software tests;
- obtain and evaluate all relevant information to develop test cases;
- develop and execute manual tests of the software;
- record results of software tests and communicate with developers and/or product owners;
- respond to ad-hoc testing queries from development and support staff;
- prepare new release feature information for dissemination to clients;
- development of internal and public documentation;
- ad-hoc projects within the team;
- keep up to date with developments in the programme and testing;
- develop in-depth understanding of legislation changes where appropriate and required for testing.
Education and Experience
- knowledge of relevant computer applications;
- numeric, oral and written language application skills;
- ability to work to strict deadlines.
- understanding of test processes and procedures to be able to implement best practices.
- 2 years’ experience of manual software testing;
- experience of the use of Jira or similar software development management tool;
- experience of working within a hybrid agile environment;
- automation software experience advantageous i.e. Selenium and associated technologies;
- ISTQB/ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing;
- virtualised testing environments setup;
- knowledge or experience of CRM software and / or recruitment industry very advantageous.
|Job Title||Software Tester|
|Experience Required||previous testing experience very advantageous|
|Location||Lilliesleaf, Scottish Borders|