We are looking for two bright and enthusiastic people to join our growing technical support team.
You will ideally be self-motivated and have an excellent telephone manner; the ability to make decisions quickly whilst maintaining composure and customer focus as you troubleshoot and solve issues is essential.
Key skills: excellent written communication and a passion for client service. Experience in (or good knowledge of) the recruitment industry is very advantageous but not essential.
Both roles will involve building relationships and understanding our clients and supporting them via telephone, email and online support sessions, reassuring customers when delivering diagnoses and potential solutions. Full training will be provided.
We are a Software Company based in the Scottish Borders near Selkirk specialising in Recruitment software with a client base located across the UK and overseas. We have been in business for 20 years and have recently gone through a period of growth and are continuing to expand.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deal directly with customers mainly by telephone (very occasionally face to face);
- respond promptly to customer inquiries via support tickets, email and phone;
- obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries;
- direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource;
- record details of inquiries, comments, requests & actions taken;
- advise customers on using the software;
- manage administration;
- communicate with internal departments;
- follow up with customers.
Competitive salary based on experience.
To apply please fill out your info below or send your CV to tracy.buchan[at]iqx.co.uk
|Job Title||Systems Support Assistant (Technical) (1x full time permanent + 1x full time maternity cover)|
|Experience Required||Recruitment Industry; Software applications; Support Desk; Customer Service|
|Salary||Competitive salary based on experience|
|Location||Lilliesleaf, Scottish Borders|